- Medical studies at Ruprecht-Karls University Heidelberg and Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf with study visits e.g. to Paris, Ireland and Switzerland
- 1999 Doctorate as Dr. med.
- 1997- 1998 Resident in the interdisciplinary breast centre of the clinics of Düsseldorf.
- License to practise medicine by the Federal Republic of Germany in 1999.
- 1999 – 2004 Training as medical specialist for plastic and aesthetic surgery at Kaiserswerther Diakonie, Düsseldorf.
- Approval as medical specialist for plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- Multiple lectures at congresses of the VDPC on the topic of liposuction, abdominoplasty and breast reconstruction.
- International publications in the renowned American Journal for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery on the topic of ‘Wound healing disorders after abdominoplasty... ’ (5/2004) and ‘Liposuction’ (5/2005).
- Since 2005 KÖ-KLINIK, Düsseldorf.
- Exclusively employed in plastic surgery since 1999.
Member of the German Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (Deutsche Gesellschaft der Plastischen, Rekonstruktiven und Ästhetischen Chirurgen DGPRÄC – former VDPC).
Active member of Interplast.